Of Worlds to Fall
Chapter Twenty-Two - Enigma
by Apollymi

Main Series: Sailormoon, Dragonball Z, Gundam Wing
Genre: Crossover, Romance, Supernatural
Word Count: 412
Disclaimers: I own nothing but the idea. All series and characters are copyright to their individual creators and distributors, of which I am not one. I make no money from this fan-created work.

It wasn't really any surprise that Trunks-kun had almost immediately gone to train after something like this. If she had gotten even a fraction of her own abilities back, she would have been out there as well, as Eternal Sailor Moon. God, she missed it. She had sometimes hated the responsibilities that came with being Sailor Moon, but right now she missed being able to transform. She missed it.

But she could use the Ginzuishou now. That was a step in the right direction as far as she was concerned. It didn't seem like a huge jump from using the Ginzuishou to being able to transform.

She did feel as though there might have been a change in her transformation again. It probably shouldn't have been too much of a surprise. Even if she hadn't transformed in two years, she had still been Eternal Sailor Moon for three years. It was longer than she had had any of her other transformations.

It almost felt like the words to transform were just beyond her grasp so far, but they wouldn't stay away forever. If the past six years, the time since she had first become Sailor Moon, had taught her nothing else, they had taught her well that, no matter the nature of the difficulty, she would eventually be able to transform again.

It might take some time and some pain, but it would eventually happen. She just had to wait and work to make it happen again this time.

She just wished that she understood why the Ginzuishou was only answering some of her requests. It had answered her when she asked for Trunks-kun to get some of his powers back, but it hadn't responded to her previous request.

Maybe her previous request had been too frivolous.

And maybe what I want to ask it is far, far too much. But it's worth a try, I suppose. Ginzuishou, send us all home.

Despite her best efforts to keep them open, she had to open her eyes again after this wish attempt. To no surprise, she was still where she had been moments ago: in a crumbling building in a strange world. Like she had suspected, that wish was too much for the still recovering crystal.

There were more questions than there were answers at this point--why had the Ginzuishou started back working, what kind of wishes was it willing to grant, and why it had started back working now, among others--but that was fairly typical where the Ginzuishou was concerned.

The real question was what to do now.


30 September 2012

On time and everything. Go, Team me.

See you in the next chapter!
Apollymi

[ Wasteland | Machine | Jaded | Honest | Encounter | Sensible | Facade | Secret | Holiday | Invisible | Message | Mundane | Miscommunication | Scars | Mutual | Unreciprocated | Sarcasm | Insanity | Embrace | Solitude | Power | Enigma | Exchange | Hidden | Technology | Twilight | Obsess | Data | Melancholy | Scramble | Worn | Collapse | Text | Breakdown | Depressing | Lure | Astrology | Cursed | Poison | Abyss | Variety | Anticipation | Descent | Hell | Mystical | Transmit | Desolate | Bounce | Garden | Recovery ]